- How do I reserve an event?
- Check out our list of Events and fill out the simple form to request to book an experience. We'll be in touch ASAP to confirm the details.
- Do you have a physical space?
- We call Klum House Workshop our home base for most classes, but almost all of our events can come to you! We have also partnered with other local workshop spaces around Portland to host experiences if your group requires a larger, off-site space.
- How much do Brass Button Events experiences cost?
- Experiences vary in cost depending on event type, group size, length, and custom add-ons. We're dedicated to working within your budget!
- Do you travel?
- Absolutely! All of our workshops (unless specified) can come to you. Our events work great in offices, homes, or third party event spaces.
- Do you have a minimum number of people for workshops?
- Most workshops require a minimum of 3 people, but private lessons for individuals or groups of two are possible for an hourly rate.
- Do you provide food or drinks?
- Occasionally we will provide light snacks and beverages, but feel free to bring your own as well. We're also happy to organize catering, drinks, or even decor for your group, just let us know!
- Are any special skills or supplies needed to take a class?
- Nope! Each Brass Button experience is beginner-friendly and we will always provide everything you and your group needs to take a class. Occasionally, you'll have the option to bring your own supplies if you'd like but it is never necessary.
- At Brass Button Events, our events utilize high-quality materials that are thoroughly prepared for workshops ahead of class time. Please review the following cancellation policy:
- We require at least 72 hours notice to cancel for a full refund
- Cancellations between 72-24 hours will receive a 50% refund or rebook for a different date.
- Day-of cancellations will forfeit refund or rebook.